Jacob's CTF Server
Splashguy Report - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Capture the Flag (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Splashguy Report (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Splashguy Report - pen23 - 12-28-2013

Splashguy has been a baaaad boy lately. Last night he used /cr for first blood, and now during voting, he keeps spamming "VOTE STADIUM" or "VOTE OUTPOST" and I can't stand it. I hate outpost and stadium. I have 4 reasons why.
1. They are overused
2. They are terrible
3. People keep spamming those map names during voting
4. People keep nominating them

"We play those maps 21 times a day" - shadow5478
"Nomating those should be bannable" - Jacob_

I agree with both of those quotes, and I hate them. The only way to stop this mess is to delete them! >Sad

I also want to say that he keeps /cring me, and spleefing me.

RE: Splashguy Report - wabdeali - 12-28-2013

Well talking about the outpost and stadium stuff ..... well in lava survival when voting starts chat is closed .. cant we do that on ctf ? ... and about splashguy he is being a lot rude these days .He becomes very arrogant when it comes to getting point ... the /cr stuff is totally true ... i even have a question ... why is there a /cr command anyway ? ...

RE: Splashguy Report - pen23 - 12-28-2013

"/cr is basically for trolling" - shadow5478

And I was private messaging Jacob about the maps, and he said "I could disable chat during voting" and I said "please do" and now I'm witnessing chat about Splash making fun of people of their skill at CTF. Now that I'm offline, I'm witnessing a fight, normally I would have one of those, only with a lot more cussing, but it's still a bad thing. I'm glad I'm not in it. Joke's On Splash

RE: Splashguy Report - Splashguy - 12-28-2013

Ok. I only used creeper on you once and spleefed you once. And none of that is in the rules also
I called people a noob but I know alot of people on this server that called people a noob. So if I
get banned alot of people on this server should to

RE: Splashguy Report - FluffyFlyingB0B - 12-28-2013

About the maps, I love outpost! But, at the same time I do see how, if you don't like the map, it could be very annoying to have to play on it against your will like 20 times a day... Also I like being able to talk during voting, but it might be a very good idea to designate that time as a no-chat time, or, "ban" saying the following words during voting:

Vote
V0te
-any map name

^ just an idea, Big Grin don't know if there is even a good way to implement that.

RE: Splashguy Report - jack - 12-28-2013

/cr is used for dropping the flag when someone kills you and you pick up the flag at the same time. -1 for the ban because there is no screen shots or chatlogs or anything to back him up. Splash wants me to tell everyone that he is a good pimp...

RE: Splashguy Report - Splashguy - 12-28-2013

Yes I am a good pimp lol, But No PROOF

RE: Splashguy Report - Firetrout - 12-28-2013

What is this I don't even.

RE: Splashguy Report - pen23 - 12-28-2013

It's not fair, I don't have xWoM. And I can't just go download it either.

RE: Splashguy Report - 2k10 - 12-28-2013

What has this got to do with xWoM :P ? Anyway. if you want it make sure you have the original WoM files. But you wont be able to use xwom on the server.