Jacob's CTF Server
SunShines OP Application - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Capture the Flag (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: SunShines OP Application (/showthread.php?tid=227)

SunShines OP Application - SunShine108 - 01-03-2014

Position: Im VERY new to this server. But I can tell you I have had many OP places in my Minecraft Carreer. So I know whats expected from everyone on every server. To follow the rules and play fair. It really means a lot to me. I currently don't know what rank I am on the leaderboards. But I feal confident that I will get my rank up FAST.
Ingame Name: My IGN is: SunShine108
How long you've been on the server: Im new to the server but know all of the expectations of being a OP+. I know I will be a enthusiastic staff member if I graduate to move on into the staff community, as well as the staff team.
Reference (at least 1 needed): maximumrider67 is my current Reference. I've learned sooo much from her ever since I've joined Jacobs Community.
Do you have any experience as Op on other servers?: Yes, I've been a OP on LOTS... and LOTS.. of servers. Premium servers, and classic. I played Minecraft for about 2 years now. But just started this community this week.
Why do you think you should be op?: I think I should be OP, because I've seen lots of ban reports and bad mis-conduct on this server. I want to help out staff members as much as I can on to stop all the non-sense people who hack and spam. I like to call them Knuckle Heads <3! But im pretty sure I can help out the community by POSSIBLY make a Premium server u can connect to with and/or without Hamachi. Im really interested in learning different things in this community. Such as all the responsibilities a OP has on this type of server.

Making a Server
- I can make a server, although I might/ or might not be able to port. If I can I can make a server without Hamachi. If I cant port I will have to make a server with Hamachi. I think the idea of this can INRANGE the amount of people. Its like extending the community to a higher level!
-If anyone would like I can guide you all through on how to make a server with Premium.
Step1. Download the bukkit server from bukkit.net
Step2. make a new text document and paste the value in the minecraft.net/download website. [Save as a run.bat file]!
Step3. Restart the server and don't load it up until u port it and edit the server.properties, in the server file folder.
Step4. Change the map or game mode as u would like Big Grin

I also like to do C#
-I can C# in some ways depends on the server software it is being used on. I can C# on MCDzienny, MCForge, MCPanda, FCraft, and MCLawl.
-If you would like me to teach u all I know in C# please let me know!

The importance and reputation of being a OP
-To me a OP isn't about just having lots of commands you can use, just do mute or kick for no reason. To me and MOST other people I call that "abusing your powers of being a OP" I think most commands like kick, mute, and ban report reviews are supposed to be used in-case of a REAL problem not a spammer. If a spammer I would mute then kick if they do it again.
-The reason why I want to be OP is because, I spend most of my time playing here on Jacobs CTF. Not because I want to use these commands. I don't have a job yet but looking forward to getting one. Not just online but in real life. I think being a OP would show me the importance of being respectful and kind to one-another.

About me
- I do Karate
- My favorite food I s Pizza.
-my favorite PC game is Minecraft! [Acourse who doesn't like it? XD]
- I like to play volleyball

Please let me know in the comment section below, whether or not u need help with anything I've just stated in this Forum. I doubt that I will get OP just because, I JUST started this server. But let me tell you, that I have experienced OP MANY SEVERAL times! So please let me know what you think in the comments section! Thanks and Happy New Years Big Grin

RE: SunShines OP Application - pen23 - 01-04-2014

+1
P.S. her name is Maximumride67, it's not Rider.

RE: SunShines OP Application - SunShine108 - 01-04-2014

Yes I know timing is bad but, i know exactly what's expected from being a OP Big Grin

RE: SunShines OP Application - Bel - 01-04-2014

In my opinion we don't need ops at the moment. We got ops that are active right now (2k10, Maximumride67/Magic102, SkyPyrus, Me, Andilitox).

Also I know who you are. You said that you were going to quit CTF recently, but you never did. I'm not going to say who you are on here then the others would know. But from my point you look very like an okay person ,but I have seen you spam, disrespect to others on CTF and in some other community in the past ,but now since we don't live in the past anymore it doesn't really matter a bunch but just saying -1 Also you have cheated/respawned in other CTF community's such as {Acheron, Wondercraft and Empyre} you got banned on all of those servers for cheating. So yeah -1.

RE: SunShines OP Application - eo2 - 01-04-2014

there are many people that are basically on an OP waiting list right now.
They are much more trustworthy. I doubt anyone new should or would become an op in the next year.

RE: SunShines OP Application - Magic102 - 01-07-2014

I say, why should ranks be included in an application format? It's not about that at all, It's about moderation. Such as I've seen staff not even in the 500 mark.

And plus what Bel said, The ops that are active are online alot during the day, such as I'm on at least 3-4 hours on schooldays and 7-8 on weekends. And as Eo2 said, there is a long waiting list for Jacob_'s direct verdict.