Jacob's CTF Server
Suggestion: 1v1 Management - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Capture the Flag (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Suggestion: 1v1 Management (/showthread.php?tid=283)

Suggestion: 1v1 Management - Cyber1435x - 01-18-2014

Well, I was wondering if this would create some kind of 1v1 sequence that will work for the whole server. (Like if someone wants to settle a score with somebody.) Here's a bit of the basic of commands I had in mind.

/1v1 - shows all 1v1 commands
/1v1 rules - shows all rules for 1v1 conditions
/1v1 challenge <player> - challenges that online person to a 1v1.
/1v1 accept - accepts the pending 1v1 requested and chooses a random map from /maps.
/1v1 deny - deny the 1v1 request (either this or auto deny it after 300 seconds)
/1v1 record - shows your WHOLE 1v1 record from win to loss only (but idk if it's managable to handle individual records for each player whilst using the command.)
/1v1 preselect <map> - Choose the home map that you like to be preselected, if you and your opponent have a preselected map one of the 2 will be randomly chosen.

In my current opinions on this it could be useful for managing a lot of 1v1s and several rivalries around the server, but as of 1v1 rules... that's for Jacob to decide.

~Cyb

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - Cyber1435x - 01-18-2014

:| update: when a 1v1 commences the map that is chosen will be loaded and they will be tp'd to it.

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - DaBoss* - 01-18-2014

Interesting Idea...

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - eo2 - 01-19-2014

I like it.

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - Cyber1435x - 01-19-2014

Update: (ikr)... If you and your opponent have the same preselected map It will send you automatically to the map, same thing happens when one has a preselected map, and the other guy doesn't.

._______________________.

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - waffleninja6000 - 01-19-2014

This is a good concept since people like to 1v1 each other all the time and just keep snapping at you if you interrupt them.

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - Firetrout - 01-19-2014

Actually, this would be better as its own server, it would just lag everyone else having a couple maps loaded.

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - T97 - 01-20-2014

Heyy :b

Is it possible to make them immune to other players TNT? So basically they are able to 1v1 on the same map that's being played on but can't be interrupted or exploded by anyone other than their opponent :p If it's possible then there'd be no need for multiple maps to be loaded or a new server Big Grin

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - waffleninja6000 - 01-20-2014

That's what I was thinking

RE: Suggestion: 1v1 Management - wabdeali - 01-21-2014

Well i saw this implemented .. me and Scabbsr were dueling and we saw that for winning u have to kill 3 times . (Well as i was trying hard to win xD) I thought we need more kills to win especcially when are alone on the server and would like to continue playing for long... as we were . For me if the number of kills is increased it would be helpful .But for others 3 might be good, so can we make it work like the person who invited for the duel chooses the number of kills to win . It would be kinda awesome if it would be done