Jacob's CTF Server
Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: General (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. (/showthread.php?tid=467)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Firetrout - 12-24-2014

Or just be Jackhound and get paid.

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - killerninja891 - 12-26-2014

I think there is only one solution to this: Learn how to DDOS/Hack anbd/or get friends to do this job, and apply on the many PlanetMinecraft/Minecraftforum (?) servers and "Apply for" threads.

Protection is something you would never know when you may need it but you will at some time need it.

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Firetrout - 12-26-2014

Persistently bad troll confirmed!

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - T97 - 12-26-2014

KILL IT WITH FIRE

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - killerninja891 - 12-28-2014

Din0t tell me I have to go download Nodus (or any other hacked MC client) and use their chat to get a free rank, which will last for a few days.

I want to be legit Sad and not demoted as quickly as 123

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - MrImster - 01-02-2015

(12-24-2014, 05:09 PM)killerninja891 Wrote: Can you help me get OP on a calssic server? (ie. talk to the main admin and makle him give me OP/trusted?) That is what I'm asking for.,

I want OP quick and fast,

I'm fairly sure that unless the owner is clueless, you're not gonna get that anywhere.

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Firetrout - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 01:06 PM)MrImster Wrote:
(12-24-2014, 05:09 PM)killerninja891 Wrote: Can you help me get OP on a calssic server? (ie. talk to the main admin and makle him give me OP/trusted?) That is what I'm asking for.,

I want OP quick and fast,

I'm fairly sure that unless the owner is clueless, you're not gonna get that anywhere.

Nah, I'm sure that a server would give him OP, for approximately $400.

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - MrImster - 01-04-2015

Lol I meant to click the agree not dumb button... lol.

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Magic102 - 01-04-2015

I 'had' my servers which I really didn't care about who was staff as much as I should of, but crap hit the fan and well, computer died and no way to recover. C:

When I went to the library a few weeks ago, I joined a random freebuild server and I didn't even talk once, built a 5x5 house and the owner gave me co-owner. Lel

*I was on one of my many duplicate accounts that noone knows about*

RE: Can you help me find a MC server where to get a rank on. - Firetrout - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 10:06 PM)Magic102 Wrote: I 'had' my servers which I really didn't care about who was staff as much as I should of, but crap hit the fan and well, computer died and no way to recover. C:

When I went to the library a few weeks ago, I joined a random freebuild server and I didn't even talk once, built a 5x5 house and the owner gave me co-owner. Lel

*I was on one of my many duplicate accounts that noone knows about*

Are you gummy? :3