Jacob's CTF Server
Track's OP Application - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Capture the Flag (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Track's OP Application (/showthread.php?tid=502)

Pages: 1 2

Track's OP Application - Track_Fold132 - 02-14-2015

Hi, I came here because I would like to sign up for an OP spot.
I know I'm usually "Not Trust-able". But I swear to you that if given a "Yes,"
then I assure you I will not abuse my powers, cheat, etc.

Also if given a "Yes," then I won't, curse, cap, or flood the chat. I especially will not "Name call." I chose to sign up for OP because I felt left behind and I also wanted to have an upgrade on abilities. But the biggest part of being staff is responsibility, and I promise you I will always make sure everything is good and normal. If not, then I will take care of it in my nicest way possible. I hope to see you all in the staff very soon.

From, Track_Fold132

RE: Track's OP Application - Firetrout - 02-14-2015

You know there's a format for this right?

http://www.buildism.net/mc/showthread.php?tid=194

And that there are way too many OPs relative to the server population already.

RE: Track's OP Application - Bel - 02-14-2015

For the most of the time Jacob gives ranks out to players that have played CTF for about 3-5 years.. And players who had played CTF over 3 years and had gained trust will most likely get ranked. I saw you swear at alot and disrespect other players also. We do not need anymore staff ATM. There's over 10 OPS and over 10 VIPS. Btw you didn't use the correct format to apply for a staff rank. We do not need any more staff.

RE: Track's OP Application - Market123 - 02-14-2015

Including your behaviour the other day, which was not very mature... meh.
This link was given to you: http://www.buildism.net/mc/showthread.php?tid=194
You can try to reapply, but I guess it won't change the staffs opinon.

Sincerely,

Market

RE: Track's OP Application - Magic102 - 02-15-2015

Okay besides having the wrong format, I see one problem.

(02-14-2015, 05:00 PM)Track_Fold132 Wrote: I know I'm usually "Not Trust-able". But I swear to you that if given a "Yes,"
then I assure you I will not abuse my powers, cheat, etc.

Also if given a "Yes," then I won't, curse, cap, or flood the chat. I especially will not "Name call." I chose to sign up for OP because I felt left behind and I also wanted to have an upgrade on abilities. But the biggest part of being staff is responsibility, and I promise you I will always make sure everything is good and normal. If not, then I will take care of it in my nicest way possible. I hope to see you all in the staff very soon.

What this message seems like is, unless you get the rank, you will continue to be disrespectful to others, and name call.

Also, what abilities do the OPs have that is different other than being able to moderate the server?

++What Bel and Fire said. Too many OPs as it is, and you just joined how many weeks ago? Basically all the OPs have been here since 2010-2011 or 12. Then again I just played non-stop and didn't show any non-playful disrespect or spam, and I got OP for how much time I played on the server so I guess Jacob figured I could be OP because of how much I played and how I acted.

RE: Track's OP Application - jack - 02-15-2015

People are saying we do not need anymore staff. I disagree. I'm the only OP I see on regularly. Okay maybe Andilitox once a week or so. (I'm on like 8 hours a day 6 or so days a week.) I did see FluffyFlyingB0B today. So firetrout, there are note too many OP's for server population. Because I see 14 people on and I'm the only OP on. and then when I have to go, there are no OP's on.

RE: Track's OP Application - Bel - 02-15-2015

Well not a lot of players break the rules these days.. And starting up shitstorms. We don't really need like 3 or 5 ops on every single day to moderate since barely any people come on anymore.. Probably just a few maximum of 8 players about each adverage days... But I see nothing wrong needing 3 ops coming on every single day. We don't need any more ops in my opinon. If we do than Jacob can go ahead and promote players that he feels like who deserves to be a staff but other than that there's nothing really to worry about or needing anymore ops online every single day.

RE: Track's OP Application - eo2 - 02-15-2015

Bel brings up a very good point.

RE: Track's OP Application - Bel - 02-15-2015

Killer, some players here have played longer than you and have gained my trust and has not been promoted yet. You however havn't gained my trust yet and you keep spamming "do not kill me" and what not over and over 100 times. I ask you to stop saying that is you keep continuing. It's so annoying. I had muted you and kicked you and you come back and still keep saying that. VIPS are for mostly very old players that have been in the part of this community for a very long time.. For example: Makoto, and BkayB.

RE: Track's OP Application - Firetrout - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 06:13 PM)jackhound123 Wrote: People are saying we do not need anymore staff. I disagree. I'm the only OP I see on regularly. Okay maybe Andilitox once a week or so. (I'm on like 8 hours a day 6 or so days a week.) I did see FluffyFlyingB0B today. So firetrout, there are note too many OP's for server population. Because I see 14 people on and I'm the only OP on. and then when I have to go, there are no OP's on.

Now tell me Jack, how many of those players over the past week have forced you to ban them? Or tempban? How many of them have been reported? It doesn't matter how many players there are, if no one is breaking any of the rules enough to warrant better policing of the server, that's still means there's more than enough OPs for the server, even if it's supposedly one guy.

Also, on a slightly unrelated note, that "8 hours a day thing" is bullshit, you might visit the server multiple times over the course of 8 hours, but you definitely aren't online for 8 hours.

(02-15-2015, 08:02 PM)Bel Wrote: Killer, some players here have played longer than you and have gained my trust and has not been promoted yet. You however havn't gained my trust yet and you keep spamming "do not kill me" and what not over and over 100 times. I ask you to stop saying that is you keep continuing. It's so annoying. I had muted you and kicked you and you come back and still keep saying that. VIPS are for mostly very old players that have been in the part of this community for a very long time.. For example: Makoto, and BkayB.

Again, Killer is probably a really bad troll who can't come up with anything better than repeating that. He should learn to tnt then say it every time he kills someone. Then it would be mildly funny.

Also, every time I post, it's just an excuse to write large text walls.