Jacob's CTF Server
Freebuild Application - Printable Version

+- Jacob's CTF Server (https://jacobsc.tf)
+-- Forum: Minecraft Capture the Flag (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://jacobsc.tf/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Freebuild Application (/showthread.php?tid=823)

Freebuild Application - Ban - 07-17-2016

Ingame Name: Ban

What rank are you applying for? (applications are not accepted for admin+): Operator

Age(Not completely Necessary as long as you are older than 10): 16

Staff Reference (at least 1 needed that are VIP+): eo2

Do you have any experience as Op on other servers? (If so what server(s)?): Yes, I'm currently staff on Worlds Lava Survival. I've also owned my own Lava Survival Server in the past so know all the requirements, and benefits. I know when/when not to use a specific command. I feel as if I can get a staff position on another server but just haven't had the time to fill out any other applications.

Why do you think you should be staff?: First reason, is because I'm active. Not just on the Freebuild server but also on the Capture the Flag Server. Second reason, I know the requirements, and usually whenever a staff member isn't on the Freebuild server and we have several other lower ranks I will usually stay on the server just so I can answer questions and reviews. Also, I can be active on the forums. Forums is a big part of both servers, that's how we receive and answer applications, ban requests, ect.. I'm active on Social Media's - mainly Twitter. I also know what to do when approaching someone who greifs, mocks, and is rude to other players.

Why should we pick you over others?: First let me say, no one is perfect. One thing I do is if I make a mistake, I learn from my mistakes and wont make those same mistakes again, atleast I try not to. Which some people never learn from their mistakes (no one specific). I'm very active, on both the CTF Server and the Freebuild Server. I know building requirements for each rank, and what is needed and not needed. I'm progressing in C# so I may start to make commands for the server. I know basic commands, to make a map, and with that skill I can teach players how to use the /os command. If someone is wanting to make a CTF map, I can create one for them and explain to them how to submit their map.

What kind of staff would you be?: I wouldn't be strict. Reason being, its summer. Its time to take a chill pill and take a break from being strict. I want all of the players that join our server to enjoy their stay and have fun. I'm an enthusiastic staff and enjoy building and just having fun socializing around the server and meeting new people. The only time I'd get mad/strict is when someone will not leave other players alone or bypass a ban, which you may think "what if they do?". I don't abuse my power AT ALL. The only time I'd use my authority is if something really serious happens concerning the benefits of another player or how which one is acting.

Are you a regular on the CTF server? Yes, I've been playing CTF every since If I'm correct, Late 2011 or Early 2012. I did indeed, start off at Acheron CTF with a lot of other people, then came around to Jacob_'s CTF. I know this has nothing to do with the question, but I heard you have to be a VIP/OP on the CTF server to become staff on the freebuild server. I'm not asking for any rank on the CTF Server this is strictly a Freebuild Server Application.

How active will you be? I can be pretty active, during the summer I will be on almost daily, depends on my work schedule which is currently on Monday's Tuesday's and Thursday's. My best time is usually in the late afternoon/night. I usually am at work from 7 in the morning to about 2/3 in the afternoon. But other than that I'm very active, even during the School Year!

What is your current rank? CTF Legend.

RE: Freebuild Application - Drama - 07-17-2016

In my opinion, I think we just have way too many staff.
Literally over these past couple of weeks I've been seeing guests come on and go saying something like...

"Lol all staff are on here and theres no new players"
"There's so many staff than players"
"All CTF players are literally staff on here"

Most of our current OPs (2K10, MarsKid, Shadow - Mel-ish) often get on. There's not that much of troubles on mapbuild...
Also majority of the current admins and controllers (Cheesse, Good, and myself -- Controllers: Xenon, Makoto and Saiko-ish)
Also theres our currently mods: Stagmite, Crowley, and Aleee)

So combining all of the currently active staff ;about 10* and how many new players come on... like 1-6 per day. Isn't really a huge deal.

Sorry :-)

RE: Freebuild Application - Ban - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 11:37 PM)Bel Wrote: In my opinion, I think we just have way too many staff.
Literally over these past couple of weeks I've been seeing guests come on and go saying something like...

"Lol all staff are on here and theres no new players"
"There's so many staff than players"
"All CTF players are literally staff on here"

Most of our current OPs (2K10, MarsKid, Shadow - Mel-ish) often get on. There's not that much of troubles on mapbuild...
Also majority of the current admins and controllers (Cheesse, Good, and myself -- Controllers: Xenon, Makoto and Saiko-ish)
Also theres our currently mods: Stagmite, Crowley, and Aleee)

So combining all of the currently active staff ;about 10* and how many new players come on... like 1-6 per day. Isn't really a huge deal.

Sorry :-)
That's true

RE: Freebuild Application - Drama - 07-17-2016

Remember this is just one voice speaking unless there are others considering you to be OP or unless majority agrees with me.

It's worth a shot tho!

RE: Freebuild Application - jack - 07-21-2016

This is for mapbuild?

RE: Freebuild Application - Drama - 07-21-2016

Obviously Jack